Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Week3 Homework

The time I made my Facebook account
By Jacob 
I got my facebook account when I entered middle school. My dad helped me create it because you have to be thirteen. My dad made sure that I wouldn’t revile too much of my identity and personal stuff. I stay anonymous on facebook by not using a real screen name. The register page had allot of questions like what is your gender, what is your e-mail, and other stuff. My dad also said to keep my password to myself. I only tell my family members and friends my screen name I also don’t use a real picture on my profile picture. I don’t add people to my friends list that I don’t know, or talk to anyone I don’t know, and I especially don’t create flame wars. I do not post any bad pictures or say anything bad because when you enroll for college the administrators can check social networks and see what you post and they can get the idea that you do not respect people.
I couldn’t use my facebook right away because it was already to late. The next day I woke up early in the morning to use my facebook, which I never do. First I started to search my sister because she in Indiana, and I miss her allot. I sent her a friend request but she didn’t answer until five. Then I started to add my cousins which I don’t see allot because they work on a ranch. I added my other cousins who live in Matamoros. I also added my little cousin who lives in Brownsville later I guess I will add my friends at school, because I am not sure if they have facebook accounts.        

No comments:

Post a Comment